Monday, April 6, 2020

Beautiful Life Class Layouts | Celebr8

#kerriegurney #celebr8

Hi Everyone I hope you are all safe and healthy. While self isolating I was going through deleting photos from my phone and came across photos of these layouts I created for Celebr8. These were a bonus take home class that attendees were given when Erin and Jenny did their Celebr8 classes back in February.
I absolutely love this Beautiful Life collection and it was so easy to create with and as you can see it is perfect for many occasions.
Scroll down for a closer look at my layouts.





Tip; add a watercolour effect using sprays or ink pads. Just spritz or dab colour onto craft mat and spritz with water then tap page onto the craft mat



Tip; double layer embellishments using foam tape and some cotton thread, muslin or sisal fibre to add  texture and dimension



Tip; If you visit parks grab their flyers that way you can add their logo to your clusters 

I always like to add splatters to finish off my layouts



Celebr8 collections are available from your local papercrafting stores in South Africa and Australia
if you local store doesn't yet stock Celebr8 collections ask them to get them in


 Happy Creating 



No comments: