Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Celebr8 Cruise 2022

Hi Everyone
Happy New Year to you all, I hope you all had a safe and happy Christmas and got to spend some time with those you love after the year that was 2020


As you would be all aware the cruising season for 2020/2021 has been cancelled and so I am  super excited to let you all know that we have rescheduled our 2021 cruise to 2022 and we will be hitting the high seas with the fabulous
Erin Bruton from Celebr8 

CELEBR8 CRUISE 2022


Departing Sydney 13th February, 2022 and returning 27th February, 2022








As Celebr8’s slogan says – ” your talent awaits” and on this cruise we hope to bring that to life on this 8 night inspiring cruise to the a few of our favourite South Pacific Islands and Fiji




Join me along with Erin, Jenny Heaslip and Melissa Kennedy


sailing on Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas for a 14 Night adventure 




We depart Sydney February 13th so you have plenty of time to pay off the cruise
PRICE
From *$2605 per person,
Above price is based on an INTERIOR twin share and INCLUSIVE of classes/workshop fee, along with us 4 instructors, priceless I say 


Due to new COVID-19 restrictions cabins are limited

I cannot wait to see you onboard

Oh and for anyone that suffers from sea sickness I have a fabulous  drug combo to keep you from getting sick
Also for anyone with Coeliac Disease I can highly recommend Royal Caribbean as their wait staff, kitchen staff and most importantly chefs are all over dietary requirements.
I was never glutened once on my last cruise
#nocrumbsplease #coeliac 







 Happy Creating 



No comments: