Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Christmas Trees Card | Couture Creations

Hi Everyone Kerrie back again Guest Designing for Couture Creations
this time I have created a layered Christmas Tree card using the new Christmas Tree Scene Stamp from the Deck the Halls Collection.
This is a versatile stamp set and you can just stamp and colour using markers or you could create a super cute shaker card using the tree but i have gone with creating my trees using Couture Creations Alcohol Inks, these are just too fun to create with and every time you use them you get a different background  

 I started out by stamping out three tree images using the Jet Black Stayz in Place Alcohol Ink Pad onto Yupo Paper


I then cut all the images out, I actually stamped and cut one extra just incase I wanted to add another layer



I then selected my Alcohol Ink colours, testing them on a scrap of Yupo Paper


I started layering my Alcohol Inks by applying the Khaki Glitter Alcohol Ink first, I then added the Champagne Metallic followed lastly by Jade Metallic, then blowing the colours around using the blower tool 


you can see the shimmer from the metallics and the sparkle from the glitter 



Once dry I them restamped the tree images using the Jet Black Stayz in Place Inkpad you could restamp using gold if you prefer but I wanted the stark contrast


I diecut Merry Christmas sentiment from Gold Mirror Board



I then layered my tree onto my base card which I had created using Mirror Board and White Glitter Card 



I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and remember if you recreate this card don't forget to share on your socials and tag #couturecreationsaus and me #kerriegurney

Until Next Time 
Don't forget to follow Couture Creations Blog as well as on Facebook and Instagram 





Happy Creating 





#kerriegurney

No comments: