Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Merry Christmas | Couture Creations


Hi Everyone Kerrie back again with another Christmas Card I have created as  Guest Designer for Couture Creations
For this card i went with non traditional Christmas Colours and created a Watermelon Pink and Gold background using Couture Creations Alcohol Inks and a little stamping.
This card is once you can again create in multiples as it is quick an simple 



I started my alcohol ink background by dropping on some Alcohol Ink Blending Solution onto Yupo Paper, then dropping on Watermelon Alcohol Ink, move it around using the ink blower 




next i added the Golden Age Gold Alcohol ink and again moved it around using the blower
add some more Blending Solution to help move the gold 


I then added a touch more gold with the Pearl Gold Alcohol Ink 


leave to dry 



When my background was completely dry I stamped on some Christmas Stars using Artic White Stayz in Place Ink Pad and the Christmas Star from the Christmas Tree Scene Stamp Set



Stamping creates  subtle layers to your background 


I then added  Holly Sprig and merry Christmas Sentiment die cut from Mirror Board, I broke the Holly Sprig up and tucked into the flower petals
I finished off with some gold twine, paper flower, pearl balls and some splatters of the Artic White Alcohol Ink 







Happy Creating 





#kerriegurney

No comments: