Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Gnome Christmas Tags and Bon Bons | Couture Creations



Hi Everyone, Kerrie here with my last post as Guest Designer for Couture Creations.

I want to thank the Couture Creations team for having me back as their guest designer for the last 3 months I have enjoyed creating all my projects with their Deck The Halls Christmas Collection
If you haven't yet got your hands on this collection get out and grab some now it is a fun collection to create with and so perfect for personalising your Christmas gifting and and Christmas table decor.




For these gift card I used Couture Creations Snow White Cardstock which I cut down to 5cm x 7.5cm and then cut the corners off to create tag shape. I then created a border around the edge using a fine black pen. I also used the pen on the backs on my tags to write To: and From:



I then grabbed Festive Gnome, Winter Gnome and Gnome Girls Self Adhesive Embellishments and popped them on the tags. These embellishments are perfect for creating quick tags and they come with foam adhesive attached and they layered already so you don't have to do anything but stick them on your tags 
To finish off you just add ribbon for tying onto your gifts



You can also use these embellishments to add some fun to your Christmas Bon Bons
It's as easy as popping on a Gnome Embellishment straight onto your bon bon 


With Christmas fast approaching I hope I have inspired you to create some gifts tags and add some uniqueness to your Christmas gift giving and Christmas table 




Couture Creations Products Used




Until Next Time 
Don't forget to follow Couture Creations Blog as well as on Facebook and Instagram 


Happy Creating 





#kerriegurney

No comments: