Saturday, January 1, 2022

Kalbar Sunflower Farm | Carta Bella

Happy New Year to you all 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and start to the New and are all keeping safe as Omicron spreads across the globe

As I seemed to have lost my mojo when Covid started and have struggled to get it back I thought I Would set myself a crafting challenge for 2022
While trying to organise and tidy my crafting room last year I came across my Autumn Leaves Calendars. For those of you who have been around for a long time you may remember them, they gave you inspiration and a new scrapbooking challenge each day and there was a group on Two Peas in a Bucket where we would share our layouts. 
Well I decided not to throw them out but to use them to inspire me to create a layout each day again. 
I am going to use my own interpretation of each day and as I have three years 2006,2007,2008. I will mix up between the years so if one day in one year doesn't inspire me I will change years 
If you would like to play along please do as I will post a photo of each AL calendar page with my layout. If you do play along please use #ALCalendarChallenge2022 on Instagram or Facebook so I can follow the hashtag 
Oh one more thing if I don't do a page one day that is okay and I can catch up another day 
One more challenge I am going to try and add is to use one collection for 3 layouts



Okay here is my layout for January 1st for this layout I have used Carta Bella Summer Collection


for this layout I used a strip paper instead of cutting strips of paper and used 3 photos from our visit to the Kalbar Sunflower Farm I was going to pop the bigger photo in the middle but decided to change it up  and yes I missed the r off Kalbar with my dymo tape but ran out of tape so will change it when my tape order arrives 






All my layouts will be fairly simple and flat as I really want to complete this challenge and have at least 365 layouts completed at the end of the year

Oh and I will be stash busting with this challenge so be prepared for some old classic collections to be popping up 


Happy Creating 





#kerriegurney

No comments: