Sunday, January 2, 2022

Life is Better with Friends | Carta Bella


January 2nd of #ALCalendarChallenge2022

My friend Trish and I were very lucky to feed Rosie the Giraffe at Australia Zoo for our birthdays last October it was an amazing experience and we bot loved our time at the zoo 



I have used Carta Bella Summer Collection again for this layout 


Instead of cutting apart pre made definitions I used a selection of chipboard and sticker sentiments. I also popped a pull out tag for my journaling  


I coloured this chipboard from Celebr8 using Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink pad + Maya Road Iridescent Pearl Maya Mist  - see I told you there would be some classics, who still has Maya Road Mists in their stash???



Happy Creating 





#kerriegurney

1 comment:

Nangy said...

Lovely page. That looks fun to be able to feed the giraffes