Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Christmas Bauble Trees Card | Couture Creations



Hi everyone Kerrie back again as Guest Designer for Couture Creations for this card I have gone back to where I started with stamping and watercolouring 





Couture Creations Deck the Halls Collection has these cute stamp sets which you can colour using Alcohol Ink Markers, Ink Pads or Watercolours for my card I have used the Christmas Tree Scene set and I have watercoloured 




I started by inking up my Jet Black Stayz In Place Alcohol Ink Pad


I then stamped up my images using Cotton Watercolour Paper



I then coloured my images, I went for a messy watercolour look 
Once dry I cut our all my images and arranged them on my card base and adhered them all using foam tape to give dimension to my card


I added some sparkle with Crystal Glitter Glue





Couture Creations Products Used

Glitz n Glamour Glitter Glue, Crystal


Happy Creating 





#kerriegurney #couturecreationsaus




No comments: