Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Deck The Halls Envelope Mini Album | Couture Creations



Hi Everyone Kerrie back with another project as Guest Designer for Couture Creations 

For this project I created a  Christmas Mini Album using a packet of Christmas Envelopes from the Deck the Halls Collection, this is a super quick way to create a 4x6 mini album with the pockets already created for you


 
I started off by adhering two envelopes together back to back just on the flap, I just used the tape already there for sealing the envelopes


I used the whole pack of envelopes, so adhered 4 sets together and left two singles for the front and back of the mini album 


Then you just slide the flaps of two sets into one envelope which will be the front envelope


I then tucked the flap of the back envelope into itself and then slide the remaining 2 sets in and just like that your mini album base has been created.
You can secure the flaps more securely by adding a little adhesive to to each flap stop them sliding around 



I then embellished the front and the inner pages using a selection of Die Cut Shapes, Ephemera pieces, Patterned Paper and Sentiments
I also added a 4x6 mat to pop my photos on using Snow White Cardstock and finishing the matt off with a black hand drawn pen line to give some definition to the photo mat blocks 


There is room for adding tags and/or mementos from your Christmas along with some journaling
I finished off with red ribbon tied around twice as a closure for my album which you can easily untie to open up

TIP- keep everything fairly flat to keep so that the album is not too bulky remembering  you still have to add photos 


I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and remember if you recreate this min album don't forget to share on your socials and tag #couturecreationsaus and me #kerriegurney

Until Next Time 
Don't forget to follow Couture Creations Blog as well as on Facebook and Instagram 

Couture Creations Products Used






Happy Creating 





#kerriegurney

No comments: