Friday, February 21, 2020

Little Birdie Crafts Design Team 2020 Unboxing Videos

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited and honored to once again be on Little Birdie Crafts Design Team

Here are three videos  sharing with you all the gorgeous new paper collections primed chipboard and mixed media products I  received in my Design Team Kit.
I am totally feeling spoilt!
You can purchase all these Little Birdie Crafts Products from your local papercrafting store or from Little Birdie Crafts Website

I cannot wait to share my first project for 2020 with you all, stay tuned 





 



    


Thanks for stopping by I hope you have enjoyed my unboxing video,
please if you don't already follow Little Birdie Crafts on FacebookInstagram and of course their Blog 
 for fabulous tutorials from all the Design Team



 Happy Creating 



#kerriegurney  #littlebirdiecrafts

No comments: